1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Registration Email Allowed In Our Database :  Yahoo * Gmail * Hotmail * Outlook * yandex * live * are allowed to register in our database. [ We Will Approve Manually After Review It ]

Questions Bought Vip, But Can't Download Vip..

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Feedback/Questions' started by miatanaka, Nov 16, 2016.

1. miatanaka

miatanakaNew Member

I went through the $55 upgrade Just for this 1 addon:

Recent Posts by Siropu <-

It says I can download Premium XF (xenforo) addons, but I can't. Why?

All I want is this one addon.. And I paid to the subscription

Basically the way things are standing, I just gave this website free money. Sure, guess its my problem, my mistake, but the VIP choices were confusing, was it was a green checkmark next to Premium XF on the subscription I chose.

Is there any way I can have Recent posts by Siropu 1.5.0 and then remove my VIP status? Then I'd pay $27/55 just for that one addon, which all in all should be fair considering it costs 9.99 on Siropu's website.

#1 miatanaka, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  2. XFILES

XFILES is a Verified MemberXFILESModerator

Hi miatanaka please write a convention to me and i will help your to solve the problem.

3. XFILES

XFILES is a Verified MemberXFILESModerator

We glad if you become premium members which able to access all the latest premium stuff in xenforo categories.

4. miatanaka

miatanakaNew Member

I won't spend anymore, since I don't need anything else.
    I am going to wait to see if I can get sorted out, I mean, I would trade my subscription $27 just to download Recent Posts by Siropu. After that you can remove my VIP.
    So 1 premium addon = $27.

I sent you a message,

EDIT:
    I got support for my issue and I am really satisfied. If anyone else is reading this is thinking about a VIP membership, I recommend it.
    Friendly, helpful staff here.

#4 miatanaka, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    XFILES likes this.