CodeCanyon Version: 4.0.1
AutoUpdate Version: 4.0.0
Support Forum Version: 4.1.0
If you require an older version or want to download the most current version without restrictions, please register in our support forum after purchase, where you can download all past and current releases at all times, using the dedicated “Freebies” page. If necessary, that page will also provide access to temporary patches, until an official update can be released.
After clicking on the “Test Drive” image above, our dedicated sandbox site will open with an additional menu bar at the top of the page. Click on the “Launch Demo” button in that top bar in order to create your personal copy of the website, giving you access to the backend settings of the plugin.
- Visual Composer 4.7.x or newer (most current version is advised)
- If your Visual Composer came as part of your theme, please ensure that the theme authors didn’t modify the plugin or that the plugin is still capable to work with add-ons
- WordPress 4.3.x recommended (minimum of 3.8)
- Minimum of 96-128MB of PHP / WordPress memory recommended; depending upon other activated plugins and utilized theme, more might be required (after all, each WordPress system is unique)
- To check your current memory setup and consumption, we recommend this free plugin “TPC! Memory Usage”; it will help you to determine if you should increase your memory limits prior to installing the plugin
- When installing via WordPress, ensure that your upload / post size limit is large enough to accommodate the plugin file size; otherwise, upload plugin via FTP