Compatible XF Versions:
Username Change Add-on allows your users to change their username from user control panel.
A user can't use a username that was used before unless that username was used by the same user.
- Ability to change username in custom tables (for Add-ons that uses tables with username column)
- Username Change History
- Option to use "Incognito Mode" so that username won't appear in the username history on the user profile page (admins can still see)
- Optionally you can set to automatically post forum announcements in the forum you want by the user you want every time a user changes the username (both the thread title and the thread content uses phrases so it can be easily customized).
- User Group Permissions (Change username, Use incognito mode, View username history, Maximum number of changes, Minimum days between changes)
- Options page (Minimum Days Registered Required, Minimum Posts Required, Announcements Forum ID, Announcements User ID)
If you find it useful, don't forget to rate it.
- Upload the contents of the folder "library" to "library" folder on your server where XenForo is installed.
- Go to admin area > Install New Add-on, and paste in the "Install from file on server:" field the following path: library/Siropu/UsernameChange/addon-siropu_username_change.xml
- Install the Add-on.
Registration Email Allowed In Our Database : Yahoo * Gmail * Hotmail * Outlook * yandex * live * are allowed to register in our database. [ We Will Approve Manually After Review It ]
Add-on Username Change by Siropu 1.2.5
Allows your users to change their username from user control panel.
- Username Change by Siropu Apr 6, 2016