Compatible XF Versions:
- Open Source
Improvements to XenForo's user mentions system. This addon was a private addon 2 weeks before public release.
This addon is not designed to deal with large group memberships. This feature may be added in the future.
See my addon Username Restrictions to prevent users signing up using a usergroup name.
- Taggable user groups.
- Customizable icon per group (small + large).
- Membership can be viewed on the front-end.
- User group may be private, at which point only members can tag or view that group.
- Permission to tag taggable groups.
- Admin privilege to view all taggable groups.
- User group tagging supports the following:
- User profile posts/comments.
- Reports (if Report Improvements are installed).
- Other types supporting XenForo's user tagging will automatically support tagging user groups, but the front-end UI for auto-completing user groups will not work.
- Opt-in emails on tagging:
- global option to enable/disable.
- permission to receive tagged emails.
- configurable default for users on account creation.
- Editor integration. Copying & pasting a user group tag link is transformed into @usergroup
- Redactor support
- TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes support.
Group Icons licensed under CC Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivate 4.0
I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or Install and Upgrade by waindigo to install this addon.
If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.
Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
Registration Email Allowed In Our Database : Yahoo * Gmail * Hotmail * Outlook * yandex * live * are allowed to register in our database. [ We Will Approve Manually After Review It ]
Add-on User Mentions Improvements by Xon 1.4.1
Improvements to XenForo's user mentions system