Compatible XF Versions:
This will display top resources on forum list sidebar. There you can set the number of resources that you would like to show in the sidebar.
If you're using Widget Framework:
- Download Top Resources.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Eagle directory to your server, the correct location is library/Eagle
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-TopResourcesList.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
- Admin -> Appearance -> Widget Framework -> Add Widget
- Renderer: [Advanced] Template (without wrapper)
- Template: top_resources_list
- Title: Top Resources
- Position: forum_list
- Go to Template Modifications in Admin CP and disable Top Resources template modification.