This add-on adds a simple [TABLE] BB code with an option to display using the powerful DataTables jQuery plugin. Columns are separated by using commas or pipes, or with tabs if you have Allow Tabs in Redactor Editor installed. Rows are separated by new line characters. To create named tables for a header, the [TABLE=head] BB code can be used, or to create tables with no header, the [TABLE=nohead] BB code can be used. The tables contain very minimal styling, allowing you to style tables in your own way. BB code can be used within the table, however the code must not contain one of the separator characters (i.e., tables within tables don't really work!).
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Separate columns using commas, pipes, or tabs (Note: Tabs require Allow Tabs in Redactor Editor add-on to function)
- Separate rows by a new line
- No complex BB code to memorize
- Contains jQuery's DataTables plugin allowing sorting, filtering, pagination, and much more
- Table cells can contain BB code elements
If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.
We hope the following screenshots will give an insight into how [TH] Datatables BB Code can benefit your community:
Registration Email Allowed In Our Database : Yahoo * Gmail * Hotmail * Outlook * yandex * live * are allowed to register in our database. [ We Will Approve Manually After Review It ]
Premium [TH] DataTables BB Code 1.0.8b
Adds a simple [TABLE] BB code with an option to display using the powerful DataTables jQuery plugin.