Compatible XF Versions:
- Open Source
Sends an email to the admin with information about a new registration sign up. This add-on is typically used on forums which have new user registration moderation and allows the admin to gain additional information to help identify spam registrations.
(Example of Options page)
- Email sent to admin(s) immediately after completion of registration.
- Shows custom user fields.
- Shows location based on IP address.
- Link to whatismyipaddress for blacklist check.
- Option to send to multiple admins.
- All phrases start with registeremail_ for your convenience.
Questions & Answers:
- Download registeremail_v3.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-RegisterEmail_v3.2.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Q: What type of Custom User Fields are supported?
A: Text box only.
Q: I have modified phrases for my language, what do I do now?
A: In the Register Email Options indicate the Language ID.
Q: Is registration by Facebook, Google or Twitter supported?
Deutsches Sprachpaket für die Register Email
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.
Registration Email Allowed In Our Database : Yahoo * Gmail * Hotmail * Outlook * yandex * live * are allowed to register in our database. [ We Will Approve Manually After Review It ]
Add-on Register Email 3.6
Sends an email to the admin after a new user registration sign up.