- Compatible XF Versions:
Update (August 14th 2014):
@Daniel Hood has taken over control of all of @Syndol's premium add ons. This product is now available for purchase again. Prices have been converted from GBP to USD at today's current exchange rate. For more information read this thread.
This add-on sends out an email whenever a new user registers at your forum.
It is especially useful when you manually approve all new registrations, but also comes in handy in screening out spammers as the email provides you with handy information, allowing you to quickly decide whether you need to further monitor this user.
- Works with all versions of XenForo including 1.2.x and 1.3.x
- No branding copyright text. No need to pay extra for a “branding free” version of this add-on.
- Receive an email when the registration form is submitted, only once email has been confirmed, or both.
- Each email includes the user name, email address, and IP address.
- Option to include the Question & Answer CAPTCHA when enabled.
- Option to include the User Agent information (in most cases this will be the user's operating system and browser).
- Links to both the user's profile page and ACP edit page.
- IP address links to the IP Information URL you have set in the ACP (usually whatismyipaddress.com)
Registration Email Allowed In Our Database : Yahoo * Gmail * Hotmail * Outlook * yandex * live * are allowed to register in our database. [ We Will Approve Manually After Review It ]
Premium New Registration Email 1.0.8
Receive an email whenever a new user registers at your forum.