Compatible XF Versions:
Jeremy's License Agreement
Please review these free alternatives! They may be closer to what you're looking for!
This add-on will ensure your users have paid Minecraft usernames when registering.
Does not verify the user owns the particular username they specify.
- You may choose to accept or reject the registration in the event Minecraft.net cannot be reached
- You may update the URL to be used for validation if it changes in the future
- Enable or disable the add-on to turn checking on/off
- Fully phrased error messages (can be changed and translated easily)
- Works with the built in File Health Check to ensure the integrity of the add-on
- This only checks on new user registration. It will not validate the username when a username is changed or when an Administrator creates a new user from the Control Panel
- Only validates the forum username, not against custom fields
Registration Email Allowed In Our Database : Yahoo * Gmail * Hotmail * Outlook * yandex * live * are allowed to register in our database. [ We Will Approve Manually After Review It ]
Premium Minecraft Paid Username Validation 2.1.5
When registering, users must use a paid Minecraft account username.
- Minecraft Paid Username Validation Dec 4, 2015