Compatible XF Versions:
If you display Gametracker banners on your ssl secured site, you may get a warning for mixed content as Gametracker does not deliver their banner images via https. With this proxy script you are able to fix this issue.
What does this script do?
- The script checks, if the banner url starts with http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/ to prevent the proxy script being used for any other purposes.
- The script checks the banner's file extension to set the appropriate header MIME.
- The script outputs the banner via https://yourdomain.com/gtproxy/?url=*encoded URL*
Download and unzip the resource and upload the folder 'gtproxy' to your forum root directory.
Read these steps carefully as the setup may be a little bit complicated.
- Copy the banner code from Gametracker and paste it in your desired location (e.g. separate page or sidebar block).
- Look at the code and copy the image URL (bold part). Example:3. Go to https://www.base64encode.org, paste the image URL into the top box and click ">ENCODE<". Copy the encoded URL from the bottom box. In our example it would be:4. Replace the image URL in the Gametracker code (the bold section above) withwhere the blue section is the encoded URL from base64encode.org.
5. Your final code should now look like this:
6. Save and enjoy!
I'm sure you don't a screenshot for this workaround as the result should be clear, but you can still look at my server overview: https://tactical-riot-gaming.de/server/
All credits go to nomy from ]HeLL[ Clan.
Registration Email Allowed In Our Database : Yahoo * Gmail * Hotmail * Outlook * yandex * live * are allowed to register in our database. [ We Will Approve Manually After Review It ]
Add-on Gametracker SSL Proxy 1.0
Keeps your ssl site secure when using Gametracker banners.