Compatible XF Versions:
Yes, but removable with payment
Disclaimer: There is an external callback called whenever templates are rebuilt which automatically removes branding for you when appropriate.
This allows you to insert an ad into a random location within the post currently being viewed and/or insert an ad after the currently viewed post.
- You can control which user groups see ads.
- You can control which forums the ads are inserted for.
- Ads are inserted relative to the currently viewed post, not necessarily the first/last, etc. post in a thread.
- Requires no template edits
- All settings can be found under Options -> Digital Point Ad Positioning
- Our ad revenue more than doubled when we implemented this (and we opted to only use it for non-registered members).
- AdSense ads will never show on login, logout, registration or error pages.
- Select forums categories that will never display AdSense ads.
- Choose forums that will suppress AdSense ads if the thread has an image in it.
- Suppress AdSense ads on a per thread basis (under Thread Tools).
- Has built-in system for Google AdSense bot to optionally authenticate/view protected pages for ad targeting (conversations or private forums for example).
Registration Email Allowed In Our Database : Yahoo * Gmail * Hotmail * Outlook * yandex * live * are allowed to register in our database. [ We Will Approve Manually After Review It ]
Add-on Digital Point Ad Positioning 1.3.0b
Allows you to position ads in/around the post currently being viewed.