Compatible XF Versions:
Why use Remote Image Upload ?
- Your hosting storage is small, can’t storage more attachments.
- You don’t want to storage more files on your hosting/ server.
- Troubles when backup many images files.
- Reduce billing for storage, bandwidth on your server.
- Cost for image hosting services is very cheap (~$20~ for 1 year with a huge space and bandwidth)
This add-on providers a remote image upload/ transload form when you create a new Thread, or in Quick Reply. It's easy way to upload, use an image on your forum posts
- Provides a form to upload multiples images/ transload image urls to Imgur/ Imageshack/ Picasa/ Flickr/ Postimage very easy.
- Option add watermark to images.
- You may set position to watermark.
- You may set file to watermark.
- Option allows user choose a size to resize images or force all images resize with a size.
- You may set sizes to allows user can choose.
- Option enable for User Groups.
- Option enable for Create new thread/ Quick Reply/ both.
- Option enable modes (upload/ transload/ both).
- Option enable uploader services (one or more)
- Option allows file types to upload.
- Option limit max file size to upload.
- Insert one image/ all images after uploaded.
- Use queue upload/ transload.
- Easy to add, remove images on queue.
- New plugin for uploading to Postimage.org
How to get it ?
- XenForo 1.2, 1.3 or newer
Get it by automatic sales system: [ChipXF] Remote Image Upload 1.3.18 (xenforo) - Code
You can ask/report bugs here or in my blog (recommend)
Registration Email Allowed In Our Database : Yahoo * Gmail * Hotmail * Outlook * yandex * live * are allowed to register in our database. [ We Will Approve Manually After Review It ]
Premium [ChipXF] Remote Image Upload (imgur, imageshack, picasa, flickr, postimage) 1.3.21
Easy way to upload images to Imgur, Imageshack, Picasa, Flickr, Postimage and insert to thread, post